Treasure Chest Account
Allows you to make regular fixed monthly installments on fixed dates to grow your investment.
- Provides you liberty to grow your funds at your convenience.
- Minimum deposit period of three months and maximum period of six months.
- Higher interest rate than on a Fixed Deposit account.
- Minimum monthly instalments of K100.00
- No monthly charges levied on the account.
- Bank allows you to deposit fixed instalments periodically into the account.
- No withdrawals allowed. However, the bank may allow closure of the account before the maturity period.
- You can save for your children’s school fees, guess what? it is in essence you practising “chilimba” with yourself!
- Encourages regular savings habit.
- Wide choice in period of deposit.
- Flexibility in period of deposit.
- The more you save the more you earn.
- Low minimum monthly deposit amount.
- An account with Zanaco or another bank where the monthly instalments will come from.