The Zanaco 24 Visa electron debit card is an all-in-one debit card replacing the Zanaco 24 ATM card. The card enables you to draw cash from your account at ATMs as well as to pay for goods and services in stores worldwide where the Visa electron sign is displayed.
- Use the card to withdraw cash.
- Use the card to purchase goods at shops right around the world which accept Visa electron.
- Pay your bills at places which accept Visa electron.
- Remember, you may have to enter your PIN code at the terminals. This is the same as the PIN you use to withdraw money at the ATM. Some retailers will also require that you sign the sales slip.
- Transact safely without worrying about carrying cash.
- Your account is debited as soon as you spend, making it easy to keep track of your finances.
- You can use the card in all shops with Visa electron in Zambia and right around the world.
Looking after and protecting your card
Keep your PIN secret so that if you lose your card or your card is stolen, no-one can use it. Should you lose your card STOP it right away by reporting the loss to your branch or to the Zanaco Card Centre on 02-11-238881/221584. Your card will then be replaced.